Confirmed List for Battlefield 3 February Patch
Following on from the previous post I made about what to expect to happen to Battlefield 3 next month here is a list of confirmed patched stuffy goodness.
- Commo Rose 2.0: a complete overhaul of the “Q”-button communications interface, with new commands, voice overs, and more.
- Weapon specific accessory tweaks: accessories such as silencers, foregrips etc. will now be tweaked on a per weapon basis and not globally. All accessories are expected to be tweaked in this patch. For more, see a full list of accessory tweaks.
- A fix for MAV riding will be applied (this is when people use a MAV to gain access to rooftops that are not usually accessible).
- Random “Bad Luck” deaths will be fixed across all platforms.
- PlayStation 3 users will see a VOIP fix.
- Drivers will now get 50 points for “vehicle assist kills”. Pilot assist points will be increased as well.
- Sniper rifles will get increased accuracy after aiming-down with Red Dot or Holo sights.