Crash Time 4 Is Smashing Its Way Into Our Lives This April
Imagine if Burnout Paradise and Driver San Francisco had a german baby. Well now we no longer need to imagine. Crash Time 4 seamlessly integrates a brutal, bone crunching physics engine with an extensive story mode, over 40 high octane, fully customisable, fully destructible cars, state-of-the-art graphic and visual effects and 8 player multi-player modes for online multiplayer mayhem!
The story mode in Crash Time 4 combines blockbuster action sequences with a rich cinematic driving experience. You are immersed deep into the roles of 2 top detectives who are on the hunt for a ruthless crime syndicate – a powerful storyline with heart pounding action throughout, set in a completely open world city across 5 different scenarios (Highway, Harbour, Forest, Valleys and Police training facility).
Crash Time 4 seamlessly integrates a brutal, bone crunching physics engine with an extensive story mode, over 40 high octane, fully customisable, fully destructible cars, state-of-the-art graphic and visual effects and 8 player multi-player modes for online multiplayer mayhem!
The game excels in crashes/smashes and collisions, which results in hours of replay ability even after the single player story mode has been completed. YouTube already features some very creative and inventive crashes which have been conceived using the Crash Time 4 demo (available now on Xbox Live Marketplace).
Crash Time 4 is set to release April 27th 2012. It is currently available as a demo on Xbox Live and has an average rating of 4.1/5 (with over 1,500 ratings).
Crash Time 4 Features
- Brutal, bone shaking physics engine delivering intense crashes and collisions
- Blockbuster action sequences delivering a rich cinematic driving experience across an extensive story mode (with a wide variety of different challenges and game modes)
- A powerful storyline with heart pounding action throughout, set in an open world city
- A choice of more than 40 high – octane, fully destructible, fully customisable – vehicles (20 on Nintendo 3DS)
- Spectacular stunts and breathtaking crashes
- Real time challenges ensure high replay ability
- State-of-the-art graphics and visual effects deliver a grand sense of scale
- Highway & Streets give you more than 100 km of race track
- Integrated network play for online multiplayer mayhem – with up to 8 players (PS3, Xbox and PC only)
- Five different scenarios: Highway, Harbor, Forest, Valleys, Police training
- Five unique modes: Campaign and Single Mission, Time Attack, Crash Haste (stop the criminals) and Rush Hour (race through the traffic)
- Eight mission types: Race, locate a suspect, pursuit, escort a vehicle, avoid damage, stunts and more!