Max Payne Out Now On Mobile Devices
Originally published and developed by Rockstar Games and Remedy Entertainment back in 2001, Max Payne was a groundbreaking title that introduced the concept of Bullet Time® to videogames.
Using Bullet Time as its chief gameplay mechanic, Max Payne’s presentation and design pays homage to the bullet ballet style of Hong-Kong action cinema. The game’s presentation included noir-inspired graphic-novel cutscenes that, in addition to Max’s inner monologue, created a lead character that went beyond the caricatures typical of action shooters at the time. Max’s complex storytelling and dark atmosphere were unique concepts whose influence continues to this day.
Featuring HD graphics, high-resolution textures, user-customizable controls and Social Club connectivity, Max Payne Mobile supports the iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 4, iPad 1, iPad 2 and the new iPad.
Max Payne Mobile: Key Features
- Touch Screen Controls and updated Tutorial system
- Analog Camera Control
- Rockstar Social Club Integration, with Achievements, Stats and Tracking
- Customizable Aiming settings, sensitivity and speed
- Customizable Control Layout
- Native resolution support for iOS (widescreen)
- Retina display support on the new iPad
Get it by clicking here:
or visiting: http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/max-payne-mobile/id512142109?mt=8
The Android version will be out around April 26th.