WIN THE GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS GAMER EDITION 2012
In order to win this fantastic prize all you need to do is follow the steps shown below, its really that simple.
- LIKE on Facebook > http://facebook.com/GhoststormGN.
- LIKE this Post and share to Facebook and Twitter by pressing the “I like this post” button above the comments section.
- Follow @GSGN on twitter, you can press the button on the right of this page to do this easily.
- Tweet the message shown below:
I’m in with a chance of winning Guinness World Records Gamers Edition 2012 thanks to http://ghoststorm.co.uk
- Answer the question below by sending a tweet or DM to @GSGN that states the answer.
- Leave a comment below using an email address that can be mailed to if you win.
Here’s the question:
Mitsugu Kikai from Japan has the largest collection of Super Mario Memorabilia. As of the 15th July 2010 when his items were counted he had exactly how many unique items relating to Mario?
If you think you know the answer then follow step 5 above.
In order to enter you must live in the UK.
The competition is open from 4pm on Thursday 2nd February 2012 and will close at 3pm on Friday 10th February 2012.
A winner will be chosen at random and notified via email so please make sure you follow step 5 and make sure that your email is valid.
You will have until 9am Monday 13th February 2012 to respond with your full name/internet nickname and your address, failure to do so will mean another winner will be chosen so please make sure you add steve[AT]ghoststorm.co.uk to your contacts. Obviously substitute [AT] with @
You must follow all steps.
Also please note that details given to me in relation to this competition will not be handed to other people and will be deleted once your prize has been posted.
Step 6 was added on 04/02/12 to keep your email address from being posted publically.